Friday, August 31, 2007


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGHAO!

Yeah, I love today! Its such an enjoyable day for me! First of all, NASS didn't celebrate much, no performance or anything, but still, the classroom celebration was still fun, cause there's Miss Lim around. Haha, she's always with her really humourous actions, that's why she can win MISS HUMOUROUS

So, yeah. Guess the baby was okay, but Mr Wang Qiang looks really cute! Haha, like that "Labixiaoxing". Yeah, after everything, we finally left the school at 11am cause Mr Chris cancelled the Maths Extra Lesson which was suppose to be after the Teacher's Day Celebration. Haha, I knew he was that kind :D

Took bus 12 with JSGYY. I forgot to bring my bottle back again): Alright, the bus was very packed, so we alighted at Tanah Merah Interchange & took Bus31 all the way to Parkway. So yeah, while we were waiting...Here goes some pictures of us :D

Yay! I love them :D

Reached Parkway, yadayada for a while in the shops looking for presents, then I left to meet Kevin&Yvette! Omg, they were obviously taking their time, from Kevin's house. Grrr. K. We walked walked, & guess who we saw?! OMG. Benjamin Chia & Gerald Harrison(sp?) Yay! I was so happy that I got so high. It has been more than a year since I last saw Ben(: Haha alright..so we went to Macs to meet Jordan. Then Yixuan came, then we left for Bubbletea(: It has been a looooong time :D

Went Parkway Minitoons to get something for Mrs Pung. Wanted to buy one Prints card for her, then we pen down our wishes and all. But yah, Mrs Pung was waiting for her son at NAPS and was rushing off. So we bought the Minitoons rose and dashed all the way to the busstop. Haha, such an awful sight. Espeically, we're in our school uniforms! Omgz.

Alright, reached NAPS.. waited a long while for Mrs Pung. & her she is...

The lovely Mrs Pung :D

Group Photo :D

Mrs Pung's youngest son is ultra adorable! He was like a superstar when we met Mrs Pung! Haha. Oh yeah, & when we saw Mrs Pung, when we were across the street, omgz. We screamed our lungs out. Yeah, we were damn crazy like mad-ding-dongs :D But, who cares! Cause we saw MRS PUNG! Haha, yeah she was damn happy too, can see from her look. Though she's no longer teaching in NAPS, but at least we managed to meet her outside school! Haha, if not it'll be like last year, when we went back, she was on course. Yay! I love Mrs Kat Pung :D She's theWOMEN :D

Made our way in without signing our name & all. Haha, mainly cause we didn't even see the Security Guard! Haha. So yah, we were damn high and all & hungry too! So, after like meeting teachers and all, we went to eat. That Kevin was like..desperate for food. He's always eating and Eating & EATING. Oh, eating the bowl of tasty noodles was fantastic! :D Yummy-O(: Everything in pri school are selling really cheaply. But I still think that they're still trying to scam all those small little kiddos $$. Cause I got scammed before. Argh. After eating, we went to take the lift to go up. We went 6/5/4/3/2/1. But the shutters were close, so we couldn't take photo with the wall murale we painted 2 years ago. Couldn't visit the library at all, our old fun spot! After that, we moved to this really Romantic Spot in the middle of no where kinda place. Haha, the brown hut in the middle of the garden. & started spamming our cameras [:

<3
4 girls of the MG (:





I love her alot(:


& alot more :)












HIP HIP HURRAY!

& to end off my super-ultra-long post for this wonderful day, here is a really priceless piece of photo for you'll :D